Sunday, November 7, 2021

Hinako!!! - Pages 1-6 & Minor Update

 Here is the other manga that I will be scanlating on a regular schedule: Hinako!!!, an Ascii Comix manga from 1991 that only lasted 2 volumes. This manga is so unique that I just had to do it, but I was a little disappointed to find out that it switches artists in volume 2 & gets a rushed ending! Well, nothing I can do about it now except scanlate it and let you see it for yourself.

Just as a quick update, Magna Raven pages will be posted every Thursday, and Hinako pages will be every Saturday or Sunday.

Enjoy these first six pages of Hinako's wild and wacky adventures, and I'll catch 'ya next time!





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment