Thursday, November 4, 2021

Magna Raven #1, Pages 1-5

Hello everyone, it's been a while! I have been busy fansubbing toku shows under the name Henshin-Man; you may know of me on You Tube. Since that gig is solid, I decided to expand my efforts to scanlating, or translating Japanese manga to English. 

Here are the first 5 pages of Magna Raven, a manga released just before the pandemic hit. It features a tech nerd & a young boxing champ going all Batman on the bad guys of Japan, and it is really action-packed. I decided to split the first graphic novel into 6 separate issues, like a real American comic, and try to bring back that old Dark Horse Comics feel. I did, however, leave the original Japanese sound effects in, and left it in a right to left reading format.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this joint, and there is definitely more to come. A word of warning, though: there is some adult language in the opening pages, but it tones down later on. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know wbat you think!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment